TD Wealth presents a Culinary Evening in Support of KidsAbility. Join us for a fun and interactive three course gourmet event and create a delicious meal from scratch under the guidance of Chefs Jody and Kirstie in the comfort of your own home! Any ability can join, no cook is left behind!
How to Participate
1. Make your minimum donation of $35 to KidsAbility (click here)
2. Click PURCHASE button above to register before April 14th at 12pm. $90 + HST (Serves two people).
3. Zoom link will be sent closer to the event.
Ingredients can be picked up on April 21 between 12:00pm - 4:30pm at The Culinary Studio, 105 Lexington Rd., Unit 19, Waterloo.
What is Included
· All of the ingredients to cook a 3-course meal (aside from salt & cooking oils).
· A ‘night out’ at home guided by two Red-Seal Certified Chefs who have a goal to educate, entertain and guarantee a great meal!
· Your support of life-changing therapy, innovative programs and the latest technology. Community support helps a child benefit sooner to say their first words, take their first steps, hold a pencil or spoon or even learn how to make a new friend and participate fully in our community. The needs in our community continue to grow. Your gift to KidsAbility is an investment and ensures that we can continue to make a difference and build brighter futures for children, youth and families.
Local ‘Gunn’s Hill’ Cheese with Olive Oil Crostini and Warm Olives, the perfect way to start any meal!
Creamy Leek & Mushroom Pasta with Smokey Bacon Crumble: this addictive pasta is finished with traditionally cured and smoked bacon & Parmesan cheese
Double Chocolate Pudding with (optional) ‘boozy’ Berries. Enough said!