Paneer with Chickpea & Sweet Potato
1 onion, small dice
2 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped ( about 2 inch piece)
1 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped (about 2 cloves)
1 can good quality diced tomatoes
1 package paneer, diced
1 can chick peas
1 sweet potato, diced
1 handful fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F. Place diced potato on sheet pan, lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil, season with
salt and pepper and bake until just cooked. Set aside.
2. Heat a heavy bottomed saute pan over medium high heat. Cook paneer in batches until golden brown. Set aside.
3. In same pan, add 2-3Tbsp of oil and onion. Cook until onion is golden brown. Stir in garlic and ginger.
4. Add tomatoe, cooking to reduce, concentrating flavours.
5. Stir in paneer, chick peas, sweet potato, and fresh cilantro. Serve with rice.